Health Information Portal (HIP)
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PDPH) develops and maintains the Health Information Portal (HIP) to communicate important health related information to Philadelphia-area healthcare professionals.
The HIP provides current information and resources for health care professionals on:
- Disease reporting.
- Surveillance data, reports, and statistics.
- Seasonal public health information.
- Division of Disease Control Services and Guidance including:
- In-depth guidelines for diagnosis and management of diseases and conditions.
- Education material and guidance on antimicrobial stewardship.
- Information on available medical consultation and laboratory services.
- Institutional based guidance and resources for protecting public health.
- Critical, time sensitive public health information during a disease outbreak, public health emergency, or other event that may require action by health care professionals.
The HIP is also a source of sharing information with public health partners. Please note that some information is password protected. Sensitive or confidential information will be restricted so that designated public health personnel will be able to view this information securely.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the program's About HIP page.
- COVID-19 Info: Emergent Health Topics: Novel Coronavirus: COVID-19