JEVS Human Services
Making Hope Happen
At JEVS Human Services, we believe in giving people possibilities—opportunities to be self-sufficient and satisfied. Each year we touch nearly 30,000 lives, focusing on individuals with physical, developmental, and emotional challenges as well as those facing adverse socio-economic conditions including unemployment and underemployment.
It’s our mission to Make Hope Happen today while creating meaningful change for tomorrow. JEVS stakeholders work to shape and influence public policy to better serve the populations who need us most. Acting in collaboration with our advocacy partners, JEVS works to create sustainable solutions to the underlying issues facing the people we serve.
Note: The above description came from the organization's About page.
In The News
- Program provides college prep help to high school juniors, Northeast Times, February 3, 2020.
- Philly program having success helping recovering drug addicts find jobs, KYW, September 30, 2019.
- A job-training program that brings hope to recovering addicts, Al Día, September 3, 2019.
- JEVS now has 3 programs that train young people in IT skills, Technical.ly Philly, June 26, 2019.
- E-newsletter: Sign Up for JEVS Updates