Kensington Soccer Club (KSC)
Kensington Soccer Club is dedicated to uniting and advancing the broader Kensington community with high quality soccer and youth development programs for everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
- We eliminate barriers to participation by going to where children already are and by making all our programs either free or pay-what-you-can.
- We run after-school programs, in-school programs, summer camps, summer clinics, community festival clinics, recreational leagues, and travel teams for all ages.
- We bring together youth from all backgrounds and incorporate academic enrichment, health & nutrition education, mentorship, and violence prevention into all our programs.
- We grow our own coaches, mentors, and leaders from among our teens, young adults, and parents.
- We advocate for our youth and families, we work to connect them to resources and opportunities, and we actively participate in over twenty community civic organizations.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's What We Do page.
In The News
- Citizens of the Week: Jakeema Burton and Brianna Banks, Philadelphia Citizen, August 27, 2020.