Liberating Structures Graphic Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The menu linked to above is version 2.2 of Liberating Structures on the book's Website.
- If you are new to LS, the website recommends that you start practicing with the simplest (e.g., 1-2-4-All, Impromptu Networking), starting from the top left and moving to the most intricate at the bottom right (Panarchy, Purpose-To-Practice). The more intricate methods use many of the simpler LS as building blocks.
- See Microstructures & Design Elements to learn more about how they work.
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"