Local System of Care of Burlington County
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Local System of Care of Burlington County gives the following descriptive information:
- PerformCare: which "serves as the first stop for families into Children's System of Care (CSOC) and tracks care for children and their families. PerformCare offers toll-free information and referral services".
- Children's Mobile Response Service System: which "provides mobile response service to children who are experiencing an emotional or behavioral situation that threatens to disrupt their living arrangement".
- Care Management Organization: which "provides service planning and care management for children with substance abuse treatment, developmental disabilities, complex emotional, behavioral and mental health needs."
- Family Support Organization: An advocacy group "whose staff and volunteers are all parents or primary caregivers of children with developmental disabilities, substance abuse treatment, behavioral, emotional or mental health needs."
- FSO/Youth Partnership: an "advocacy organization run by youth for youth ... in all components of our local system of care.