Men Who Care of Germantown (MWCOG)
- Facebook: @mwc0711
Mentoring young black men to prevent violence
Make a Difference Today
Men Who Care of Germantown, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, community based organization established to serve and enrich the community in the Germantown section of Philadelphia. Our Mission is simple. We strive to enhance the quality of life in our community through restoring and empowering youth & seniors to become responsible citizens and stewards of Germantown.
Here at Men Who Care of Germantown, Inc, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all. Our decision making process is informed by comprehensive empirical studies and high quality data evaluation. We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits.
Men Who Care of Germantown believes that education is the bedrock of future success. With our communities struggling to provide more human and educational services with diminished resources, we have made it our mission to assist in Educational endeavors for Germantown’s deserving students as well as Community Outreach, Mentoring, & Crime Prevention Programs.
- Food Donation Drop-off.
- Scholarship Fund.
- Virtual Town Halls.
- Annual Community Outreach Festivals.
- First Day of School Prayer at King High School (prayer with the community for our youth on the first day of the school year).
In The News
- In Germantown, there’s Men Who Care, Metro, March 28, 2021.
- Germantown men reunite to use troubled pasts to teach youth, take care of neighborhood, KYW, June 20, 2021.
- To Get In Touch
- (267) 335-4786
- 180 E. Tulpehocken Street
- Philadelphia PA 19144