Mobile Massage Team - Marie Gee
What is on-site seated massage?
- As the name implies our “Massage Team” travels to your location or event.
- Recipients are seated in a very comfortable, ergonomically designed chair specially made for the purpose of massage.
- The recipients remain fully clothed, no oils or lotions are used.
- A professional body worker massages the high tension areas of the neck, back and shoulders, usually for about 15 minutes, leaving the recipient feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
- You've got to feel it to believe it.
What is ACE Massage Cupping™ Therapy?
A wonderful ancient tool has found its place in the contemporary world of health care. ACE Massage Cupping™ is a modern form of vacuum therapy, and the incredible results that this simple treatment produces have truly impressed those who experience its subtle power.
- By creating suction and vacuum pressure, ACE Massage Cupping™ is used to soften tight muscles and tone attachments, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues, move deep inflammation to the skin surface for release, and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways.
- ACE Massage Cupping™ therapy is incredibly versatile and the basic movements can easily be customized to accomplish a wide variety of techniques, from lymphatic drainage to deep tissue release. This complements many health modalities ranging from spa treatments and medical massage to chiropractic, physical and occupational therapies.