Jump to navigation Jump to search
OpEdNews.com is a non-partisan, non-profit, bottom-up, progressive / liberal news, opinion, op-ed media site, activism tool and blog community.
OpEdNews.com Has over 100,000 registered members, over 40 volunteer editors.
We have more than 200,000 content items. We reach between 160,000-800,000 unique visitors a month.
Our mission: Provide a content management, social networking website that supports bottom-up, progressive visions, communications and tools for activism and organizations.
Notes: The above descriptive information came from the organization's FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions page. OpEdNews is based in Newtown, PA.
- Chat: OpEdNews Chat Page
- Email Newsletter: Free Newsletter (At the top left of the page.)
- Founder: Rob Kall
- Volunteer: Volunteering at OpEdNews
- About-Social Innovations (33)
- Does-Idea Sharing (45)
- Does-News (55)
- Does-Newsletter Via Email (110)
- Does-Opinions (1)
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Blog (97)
- Is-Learning Resource (22)
- Is-News Site (42)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Online Publication (42)
- Is-Resource Page (172)
- Is-Social Media (31)
- Is-Social Networking Tool (32)
- Issue-Activism (57)
- Issue-Ethics (5)
- Issue-News (69)
- Issue-Politics (22)
- Issue-Progressive Policies (70)
- Issue-Social Innovations (34)
- Issue-Social Justice (104)
- Serves-Activists (44)
- Using-Volunteers (333)