PA Housing Search
Jump to navigation Jump to search
PA Housing Search gives the following descriptive information:
PAHousingSearch.com is a free, online rental and homeownership service that links people who need housing with the housing they need. We hope it helps you make a more informed decision when exploring your housing options. This web resource provides...
- FREE searching and listing of rental housing and program-related homes for sale
- Detailed listings that can include pictures, maps, eligibility requirements (if applicable), and information about nearby amenities such as hospitals and schools
- Simple and detailed search options that are easy to use
- Helpful tools, including an affordability calculator, rental checklist, and information about renters' rights and responsibilities
- 24/7 access online and support from a toll-free, bilingual call center, available at 1-877-428-8844, Mon - Fri, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EDT.
- Housing information that is updated daily to keep it relevant
- A resource for families displaced during times of disaster
Benefits to tenants and homebuyers
- Search by rent, size, location, proximity to your work, and more
- Detailed, up-to-date listings with photos
- Listings of market-rate rentals, subsidized housing and special-needs housing
Benefits to landlords
- Receive more qualified inquiries
- Log in online 24/7 to update, add or remove properties, or call the toll-free call center for assistance
- Remove properties immediately after renting or selling to reduce unwanted calls
This site was developed by Socialserve.com, a national 501(c)(3) not-for-profit provider of housing locator services.