Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
America's First Museum and Art School
As the first art museum and school in the United States, PAFA celebrates the transformative power of art and art-making.
PAFA inspires the public by expanding the stories of American art through its collections, exhibitions, and programs; and educates artists from around the world to be innovative makers and critical thinkers with a deep understanding of traditions and the ability to challenge conventions.
Through its world-class museum and school, PAFA nurtures and recognizes artists at every turn in their career.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's Mission and History page.
In The News
- How diverse is your art collection?, Philadelphia Citizen, October 11, 2019.
- This PAFA Wedding Proves You Can Wear Grandma’s Dress and Still Look Chic, Philadelphia Magazine, August 8, 2017.
- Red Grooms' Philadelphia Cornucopia resurrected ahead of DNC, Philly dot com, June 16, 2016.
- Digital Collection: The Collection
- Facebook: PAFAcademy
- Facility Rentals: Event Rentals
- Instagram: @pafacademy
- Instagram: @pafamuseum
- Twitter: @PAFAcademy