Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD)
PCCD initiates, validates, and financially supports justice-related programs put forth by practitioners and experts in the justice system. We focus on research, policy, planning, training, evidence-based programming, technology, outreach, and support services.
PCCD's efforts help:
- Empower communities through collaboration.
- Protect and support crime victims.
- Enhance law enforcement.
- Break the linkage of mental health, intellectual disabilities, substance abuse and crime.
- Launch evidence-based, innovative programs.
- Advocate for safe schools.
- Provide technological and information-sharing tools.
- Research justice trends that warrant attention and action.
Note: The above description came from the agency's Who We Are page.