Pennsylvania Conference for Women
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Promoting the Influence of Women
- The annual Pennsylvania Conference for Women first opened its doors in 2004, and since then it has grown to attract close to 9,000 attendees and truly impact lives. The 14th annual Conference will be held October 3, 2017 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
- The mission of the Conference for Women is to promote, communicate and amplify the influence of women in the workplace and beyond. At our annual nonpartisan, nonprofit conferences, we bring together thousands of active professionals to connect, renew, and find inspiration in community.
- We are committed to helping close the pay gap, eliminate gender discrimination and achieve parity in company leadership and on corporate boards. We inspire the next generation through our Young Women’s program and we support local nonprofit organizations.
- The Conference for Women harnesses the collective wisdom, experience and energy of inspirational women and men of all ages and backgrounds in service of our values: supporting and giving back to our growing nationwide community.
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women is a non-profit, non-partisan, one-day professional and personal development event for women that features dozens of renowned speakers sharing inspirational stories and leading seminars on the issues that matter most to women, including health, personal finance, executive leadership, small business and entrepreneurship, work/life balance, branding and social media marketing, and more. The Conference offers incredible opportunities for business networking, professional development, and personal growth.
- Does-Newsletter Via Email (110)
- Frequency-Annual (90)
- Is-Annual Event (94)
- Is-Conference (20)
- Is-Recurring Event (102)
- Is-Women's Support Group (18)
- Issue-Empowerment Of Women and Girls (17)
- Issue-Women's Work (9)
- Sells-Books (25)
- Serves-Women (52)
- Serves-Women Entrepreneurs (19)
- Serves-Young Women (9)
- Teaches-Personal Finance (13)
- Using-Volunteers (333)