Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund
Providing Some Small Businesses Impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic with Immediate Relief Through a Mix of Grants and Loans
The Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund offers grants or zero-interest loans to Philadelphia small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program, administered by the Department of Commerce and Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), aims to:
- Provide relief to small businesses in order to help them survive this crisis.
- Retain as many employees as possible.
- Help businesses avoid predatory lenders.
- Maintain the provision of goods and services for Philadelphia’s residents.
You can apply for the three relief programs through a single application. Your request will be directed to the appropriate program based on your annual revenue.
Please refer to the application details for more information about what you'll need to complete your application.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the program's home page.
In The News
- 7 emergency relief options for Philly small businesses, Billy Penn, April 2, 2020.
- Philly small business owners can apply for immediate relief money from the city, Billy Penn, March 23, 2020.