Philadelphia Education Fund
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Philadelphia Education Fund drives exceptional outcomes for all students by developing great teachers and building paths to college and career success.
- All young people in Philadelphia have the skills and opportunity to succeed in college and career.
Our Goals & Objectives
- Establish and coordinate high-quality educator development and support for Philadelphia public schools.
- Improve teacher preparation programs in Philadelphia
- Improve professional development of Philadelphia public school teachers
- Network teachers to build support, learning and leadership opportunities
- Build a college-and-career-going culture in Philadelphia public schools.
- Embed an excellent college- and career-going framework in the Philadelphia public school system
- Design and deliver a model system of college- and career-going supports
- Align instruction across secondary and postsecondary institutions
At the Ed Fund, we incubate promising practices and systems, demonstrate how these are beneficial via implementation and evaluation, and disseminate best practices to the field.
- The Ed Fund is an independent nonprofit organization that fulfills its mission through funding provided by private donors, foundations, corporations, and public sources.
Philadelphia Postsecondary Success Program,Teacher Preparation,Tackling the drop out rate,The College Access Program,Philadelphia Scholars,PhillyGoes2College,The Donald McKinney Center for STEM Education