Philadelphia Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
Philadelphia Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) gives the following descriptive information:
We provide useful tools and flexible resources to best serve and meet the needs of our community partners. The following programmatic priorities of Philadelphia LISC represent opportunities to get involved with our office and in our work:
- Sustainable Communities Initiative (SCI).
- Eastern North Philadelphia.
- West Philadelphia.
- Financial Opportunities Centers.
- Revitalizing Commercial Corridors.
- Community Engagement.
- Community Safety.
- Healthy Communities.
- Creative Placemaking.
- Anchor Institutions.
Key tools that we use to accomplish this work include:
- Loans, recoverable grants, and equity investments for physical development.
- Program-related grants.
- Local, statewide, and national support to leverage resources, inform policy, and foster dialogue.
- Training and advice for non-profit and civic leadership.