Philadelphia Welfare Rights Organization
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Philadelphia Welfare Rights Organization:
- Handles complaints about all public assistance programs and social service problems.
- Serves as an advocate for recipients to obtain maximum benefits. For assistance in having food stamps redeemed clients need a referral letter.
- Sponsors a grandparent and caretakers support group for grandparents raising their grandchildren.
- Provides inter-group tension prevention and intervention services citywide.
- Develops a variety of educational programs on human relations and inter-group cultural diversity. No fees.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's PCA Cares page.
- 1231 N Franklin St, Philadelphia, PA 19122