Jump to navigation Jump to search
Call 3-1-1 for information or help with the City of Philadelphia Government services. We can be reached directly at (215) 686-8686 if for any reason you can't dial 311.
Hours of Operation
- Call Center: Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm.
- Walk-In Office: Monday-Friday, 8:15am-4:15pm.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the agency's About Us page.
In The News
- Philly311's new chief wants to get city agencies to use more data, Technical.ly Philly, September 24, 2018.
- Ideas Worth Stealing: Civic apps to inform citizens, provide access to government, Newsworks, November 20, 2015.
- Email: Philly311@phila.gov
- Mobile App: Philly 311 (Google Play)
- About-Philadelphia (156)
- Does-Event Calendar (396)
- Does-Information and Referral (86)
- Does-Resource Directory (25)
- Is-Database (64)
- Is-Directory (65)
- Is-Government Agency (64)
- Is-Hotline (3)
- Is-Reference Source (80)
- Is-Resource Page (172)
- Issue-Civic Engagement (53)
- Issue-Community Communication (14)
- Issue-Information Advocacy (29)
- Issue-Philadelphia Government (10)
- Issue-Philadelphia Neighborhoods (38)
- Issue-Social Service (67)
- Serves-Mobile Device Users (3)
- Where-City Hall (2)