Project Management Institute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The PMI serves more than 2.9 million professionals including over 600,000 members in 214 countries and territories around the world, with 300 chapters and 10,000 volunteers serving local members in over 80 countries.
- Its services include the development of standards, research, education, publication, networking-opportunities in local chapters, hosting conferences and training seminars, and providing accreditation in project management.
- Project Management defined on Wikipedia
- Wikipedia article about the Project Management Institute
- PMI’s home for online community
- "Kickoff" - A Free 45 minute beginner's Course
- Free Resources
- Citizen Developer