Ralston My Way (Out of Service)
(Redirected from Ralston My Way)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sadly, this program was ended during the Covid lockdown. I used to be a handyman for My Way. -- Stan Pokras
Affordable home care, transportation, repairs, chores, yardwork and more for people age 55 years and older
Ralston My Way is a licensed non-profit home care agency serving anyone 55+ in Northwest Philadelphia, with the mission of helping improve the quality of life for seniors "aging in community."
- My Way is a "one-stop-shop", with caregivers performing a variety of in-home services for members, including home care (assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, respite care), transportation, house cleaning, handyman repairs, yard work, and more.
- We offer a broad range of services at affordable prices and a place to call when you are not sure who can provide the help you need.
- If you are actively retired, still working, or spending your time close to home, Ralston My Way can offer services to enhance your quality of life.
- Membership in Ralston My Way is free. You only pay for the services you receive and we are one of the only organizations offering a one-hour minimum.
- We are flexible. Tell us what you need. We listen and determine how we can help.
- Does-Handyman Services (1)
- Does-Home Care Service (11)
- Does-Home Repairs (4)
- Does-Information Advocacy (18)
- Does-Information and Referral (86)
- Does-Social Work (18)
- Is-Home Care Service (11)
- Is-Membership Organization (183)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (751)
- Is-Past (103)
- Is-Social Service (147)
- Issue-Aging (23)
- Issue-Housing (154)
- Issue-Independent Living (21)
- Issue-Information Advocacy (29)
- Issue-Social Service (67)
- Serves-Care Service Users (6)
- Serves-Senior Citizens (58)
- Using-Employees (4)
- Where-Chestnut Hill (23)
- Where-East Oak Lane (7)
- Where-Germantown (47)
- Where-Mount Airy (23)
- Where-Northwest Philadelphia (26)
- Where-West Oak Lane (4)