Jump to navigation Jump to search
SeniorLAW Center serves older Pennsylvanians, 60 years of age and older
- We are pleased to offer a variety of programs and services to protect the rights of seniors.
- The Pennsylvania SeniorLAW HelpLine is available for seniors living anywhere in the 67 counties of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Legal advice, counseling, information and referral services are available through the HelpLine.
- Each year, SeniorLAW Center provides direct individual legal services and representation to thousands of needy senior citizens, which enable them to keep their homes, terminate family violence, rectify consumer and financial exploitation, and gain custody rights over children in their care to address their medical, educational, and care needs.
- Please note that at this time we can provide extended individual legal representation, including court appearances, to Philadelphia residents only.
- Elder Justice & Civil Resource Center
- Category:About-Free Legal Services
- Category:Does-Free Legal Services