The Enterprise Center (TEC)
We live our core values of creativity, education, integrity, and collaboration, and strive to provide solutions to economic disinvestment in under-resourced communities. We commit to our work through three core areas: Business, Capital, and Community.
- Our Business development efforts accelerate the capacity of minority enterprises to compete in any marketplace through business education, management support, and connections to industry;
- Our Capital Corporation provides access to debt and equity capital that businesses need to start, grow, and succeed;
- Our Community Development Corporation catalyzes benefits for businesses and residents that spark revitalization in distressed, low-income neighborhoods.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's About page.
In The News
- It's the capital, stupid!, Philadelphia Citizen, October 30, 2020.
- Broadcasting landmark in West Philly keeps rocking around the clock, Hidden City Philadelphia, February 24, 2020.
- Enterprise Center's podcasting offers insight for entrepreneurs, Philadelphia Tribune, April 3, 2018.
- Pew report: Big racial gap in Philadelphia business ownership, Philadelphia Business Journal, April 18, 2017.