Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Discover & focus on what each person has the freedom and resources to do now
- Thinking is promoted by asking "What tiny (15%) change can "you" make without asking permission from on high or seeking help from others?"
- First alone, each person generates his or her own list of 15% Solutions. 5 min.
- Individuals share their ideas with a small group (2 to 4 members). 3 min. per person and one person at a time
- Group members provide a consultation to one another (asking clarifying questions and offering advice). 5 to 7 min. per person and one person at a time
- For any problem-solving or planning activity in which you want individuals to take initiative
- For any challenge that requires many people to change for success to emerge
- For generating small “chunks” of success that can be combined into a simple prototype that is easy and cheap to test (low-fidelity prototype)