Agreement & Certainty Matrix
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Sort challenges into simple, complicated, complex and chaotic domains
You can help individuals or groups avoid the frequent mistake of trying to solve a problem with methods that are not adapted to the nature of their challenge.
- A problem is simple when it can be solved reliably with practices that are easy to duplicate.
- simple is like following a recipe
- It is complicated when experts are required to devise a sophisticated solution that will yield the desired results predictably.
- complicated is like sending a rocket to the moon
- A problem is complex when there are several valid ways to proceed but outcomes are not predictable in detail.
- complex is like raising a child
- Chaotic is when the context is too turbulent to identify a path forward.
- chaotic is like the game “Pin the Tail on the Donkey.”