Cedar Park Neighbors (CPN)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Cedar Park Neighbors
Cedar Park Neighbors is an association of diverse households and businesses based in the Cedar Park neighborhood of West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The purpose of the association shall be to foster collaboration among all persons living and working in the Cedar Park neighborhood, to promote community development, to provide a forum for communication and community education, to respond to neighborhood concerns, and to advocate for and promote the general welfare of the Cedar Park community.
We are a 501(c)3 and a Registered Community Association (RCO) with the City of Philadelphia.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's home page.
In The News
- As West Philly home values climb, Penn’s plan to invest in a second public school elicits displacement fears, Philadelphia Tribune, January 21, 2022.
- Cedar Park Neighbors announces 2019 Gary Bronson Memorial Scholarship Recipients, West Philly Local, July 15, 2019.
- Cedar Park Neighbors scholarship application open for young adults, West Philly Local, May 23, 2018.
- Cedar Park Neighbors hosting opioid overdose reversal training, West Philly Local, September 13, 2017.
- Email Newsletter: Sign Up for Our Weekly Newsletter
- Facebook: cedarparkneighbors
- Membership: Join
- Newsletters: Email Campaign Archive
- Does-Community Economic Development (78)
- Does-Newsletter Via Email (110)
- Is-Member Of-Philadelphia Crosstown Coalition (18)
- Is-Membership Organization (181)
- Is-Neighborhood Association (63)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Registered Community Organization (RCO) (79)
- Issue-Community (238)
- Issue-Solar Energy (14)
- Issue-Zoning (73)
- Serves-Neighborhood Residents (57)
- Where-Cedar Park (7)