Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
Free Mental Health & Drug Addiction Resource
CBH is a managed care organization (MCO). CBH works with our Pennsylvania (PA) state partners at the PA Department of Human Services’ Office of Mental Health and Substance Use Services (OMHSAS). Together we manage behavioral health benefits for Philadelphia residents who receive Medical Assistance (MA), also known as Medicaid, through the PA Medicaid program, called HealthChoices.
- The information on this website is for Philadelphia residents who receive Medical Assistance from the state of Pennsylvania.
Behavioral health care is different from physical health care. We are here to help you with:
- A mental health condition
- An alcohol or other drug challenges (substance use)
- Both a mental health and substance use condition (also called co-occurring)
- Make sure you're receiving the right services.
- Make sure your services are covered so you don’t have to pay for them.