Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS)
Recovery, Resilience, and Self-Determination: A Stronger, Healthier Philadelphia
The Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS) [is] one of five departments under the City’s Office of Health and Human Services. Our department is proud to offer behavioral health care, intellectual disability supports and early intervention services in one comprehensive integrated system.
DBHIDS has six divisions:
- Division of Behavioral Health.
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS).
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH).
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer.
- Division of Planning and Innovation.
- Division of Administration & Finance.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the agency's About Us page.
In The News
- With Kensington’s encampments gone, work to end opioid-related homelessness is just beginning, WHYY, February 4, 2019.
- Approach: Population Health
- Event Calendar: Event Calendar
- Facebook: DBHIDS
- Transformation Initiative: Transformation Decade Celebration
- Twitter: @DBHIDS