Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Develop strategies for operating in a range of plausible yet unpredictable futures
- Have a group large and diverse enough to break it up into four separate small groups to develop the four scenarios and related strategies
- If not, make two small groups
- Invite participants to make a list of uncertainties they face by asking, “In your/our operating environment, what factors are impossible to predict or control their direction?”
- Prioritize the most critical factors by asking, “Which factors threaten your/our ability to operate successfully?” 10 min.
- Based on the group’s history and experience, select the two most critical and most uncertain (X and Y).
- (This is complicated. See the Field Guide entry...)