Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Define step-by-step elements for bringing projects to productive endpoints
The process of designing a storyboard draws out a purpose that becomes clearer as it is matched with congruent microstructures.
- Invite a design team (a representative subset of the group) to create a detailed plan, including visual cues & questions, for how participants will interact to achieve their purpose.
- Clarify the purpose of your work together (use Nine Whys if needed).
- Discuss an approach or microstructure to use for this session (including who is going to be present) and assess its chance for succeeds or failure in achieving the stated purpose.
- Reexamine and strengthen the purpose statement if needed and review who will be present.
- Brainstorm and decide on a set of microstructures, questions and their order that could achieve the purpose.
- Determine whether the purpose can be achieved in one step. If not, what must be the purpose of the first step?
- Decide who will be invited and who will facilitate the meeting. Enter all your decisions in the blank storyboard.
- Determine the questions and process you will use to evaluate your design (e.g., Will the design achieve desired outcomes? What is the chance that the group will work together in a productive way? Will something new seem possible now? (Use What, So What, Now What?)