Disabled In Action
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We are a civil rights organization committed to ending discrimination against people with disabilities - all disabilities.
- We fight to eliminate the barriers that prevent us from enjoying full equality in American society.
- Founded in 1970, DIA is a democratic, not-for-profit, tax-exempt, membership organization.
- DIA consists primarily of and is directed by people with disabilities.
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Blog (97)
- Is-Member Of-Alliance for a Just Philadelphia (31)
- Is-Member Of-Philadelphia Coalition for Affordable Communities (22)
- Is-Membership Organization (181)
- Issue-Affordable Housing (35)
- Issue-Civic Engagement (53)
- Issue-Civil Rights (19)
- Issue-Collaboration (76)
- Issue-Community Development (82)
- Issue-Development Without Displacement (9)