Every Murder Is Real (EMIR) Healing Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Support for Families and Friends Affected by Homicide
- EMIR Healing Center (Every Murder is Real) is a nonprofit organization that services and supports family members and friends who have been affected by homicide.
- Survivors of a violent death have to contend with a totally different set of circumstances than someone who has experienced a “natural” death.
- EMIR is here to guide survivors through the many feelings they will experiences and the legal ramifications that are inevitable.
- EMIR offers concrete, practical, and compassionate steps towards healing.
In The News
- Gun violence epidemic, recent mass shootings push victim service agencies into overdrive, Philadelphia Tribune, February 28, 2021.
- Does-Counseling (37)
- Does-Information and Referral (86)
- Does-Networking (50)
- Is-Advocacy Organization (487)
- Is-Level 2 Social Media (7)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (748)
- Is-Self-Help Program (4)
- Is-Support Group (17)
- Issue-Murder (6)
- Issue-Networking (48)
- Issue-Social Service (67)
- Issue-Victim Advocacy (12)
- Issue-Violence (22)
- Serves-Families (53)
- Serves-Victims (12)