Heard, Seen, Respected (HSR)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Practice deeper listening and empathy with colleagues
- Invite participants to tell a story to a partner about a time when they felt that they were not heard, seen, or respected.
- One at a time, each person has 7 minutes to share a story about NOT being heard, seen, or respected.
- Partners share with one another the experiences of listening and storytelling: “What did it feel like to tell my story; what did it feel like to listen to your story?”
- In a foursome, participants share reflections using 1-2-4, asking, “What patterns are revealed in the stories? What importance do you assign to the pattern?”