Jump to navigation Jump to search
Matching "Providers" With "Seekers"
HomeSharing, Inc. introduces itself with the line, "Serving Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Somerset and Union Counties and the Montclair Area", and gives the following descriptive information:
HomeSharing's Mission: To prevent homelessness by matching “providers,” residents who need to share their homes or apartments in order to maintain them, with “seekers,” individuals searching for affordable housing in the community. These matches foster independence with dignity.
This organization is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
- How It Works: How Does Homesharing Work?
- Success Stories
- Homesharing Inc's Video on YouTube
- Interview with Lisa Blum, Homesharing's Executive Director
- Does-Housing Counseling (24)
- Does-Information and Referral (86)
- Does-Matchmaking (18)
- Does-Matchmaking For Shared Housing (6)
- Does-Social Services (14)
- Does-Social Work (18)
- Is-Nonprofit Organization (749)
- Is-Social Service (147)
- Issue-Affordable Housing (36)
- Issue-Homelessness (48)
- Issue-Homelessness Prevention (11)
- Issue-Housing (154)
- Issue-Independent Living (21)
- Issue-Low Income Housing (19)
- Issue-Matchmaking (16)
- Issue-Shared Housing (20)
- Issue-Sharing (27)
- Issue-Social Service (67)
- Serves-Children and Families (50)
- Serves-Family/Community (32)
- Serves-Women and Families (15)
- Where-Bridgewater NJ (2)