Philadelphia Film Society (PFS)
Philadelphia Film Society (PFS) is a 501(c)(3) member-supported nonprofit arts organization that creates opportunities for diverse communities to experience film through initiatives that inspire, educate, challenge, and entertain. PFS is the region’s foremost resource for film presentation and education, and is committed to presenting film as a transformative and powerful medium for artistic expression and a catalyst for strengthening community. As the producer of the Philadelphia Film Festival and creative force behind the Philadelphia Film Center, PFS Bourse Theater, and PFS Drive-In at the Navy Yard, PFS raises awareness of film as an important art form in Philadelphia, and serves as a vital piece of the city’s arts and culture community.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the organization's About Philadelphia Film Society page.
In The News
- Philadelphia Film Society opens doors again for the 30th annual Philadelphia Film Festival, ABC-6, October 18, 2021.
- Philadelphia Film Society party guests were as excited by the Oscars as they were to get out, KYW, April 26, 2021.
- Event Calendar: Now Showing
- Facebook: @PhilaFilmSociety
- Instagram: @phillyfilmsociety
- Membership: Membership
- Twitter: @PhillyFilmSoc
- Volunteer: Volunteer