Serve Philadelphia is an initiative of the Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (OCEVS). We believe in the power of volunteers and everyday Philadelphians to create lasting positive change in our city and in the world. We are committed to reducing barriers to volunteerism and civic engagement in Philadelphia.
Serve Philadelphia was created in 2010 with the goal of engaging volunteers to deliver critical services and empowering residents to create sustainable solutions for their own communities.
The Kenney Administration has made it a top priority to uplift policy objectives through civic engagement. Serve Philadelphia work to decrease barriers to engagement, provide engagement and education opportunities, and serve as a first point of contact for Philadelphians who want to become more involved.
Note: The above descriptive information came from the program's What is SERVE Philadelphia? page.
- Facebook: SERVEPhiladelphia
- Instagram: @servephila
- Twitter: @SERVEPhila
- VISTA: SERVE Philadelphia VISTA Corps
- Volunteer: Find Your Path to Civic Engagement
- Does-Volunteer Listings (7)
- Does-Volunteer Placement (13)
- Is-Government Program (79)
- Issue-Arts & Culture (43)
- Issue-Community Development (83)
- Issue-Community Engagement (21)
- Issue-Education (137)
- Issue-Health (108)
- Issue-Homelessness (48)
- Issue-Homelessness Prevention (11)
- Issue-Hunger (40)
- Issue-Sustainability (103)
- Issue-Volunteering (7)
- Issue-Volunteerism (10)
- Issue-Volunteers (4)
- Using-Volunteers (333)