Central Division Victim Services
MISSION: Central Division Victim Services (CDVS) is to foster a safe, prosperous, and resilient community with a focus of advocating for safe neighborhoods while supporting survivors of trauma due to violence.
VISION STATEMENT: The vision is to be a leader that advocates for victims and witnesses of crime in North & Central Philadelphia. Our vision also includes building bridges to create safer communities and to be seen as the community-based organization that connects resources to the neighborhoods as well as clients we serve.
OUR VALUES: Central Division Victim Services values five principles in serving individuals who are victims or witnesses of crime. When engaging the community, we embody the values of Caring, Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, and Citizenship. These values are the standards that we measure as leaders when building relationships in the community.
OUR PURPOSE: Central Division Victim Services is a community based comprehensive victim services organization. We serve all types of crime victims in the 6th, 9th and 22nd Police District in North and Central Philadelphia. Our purpose is to educate, prevent, and respond in our neighborhoods as a partner in bringing the resources that will address the recovery trauma from victimization.
- Education/Awareness: Increase community awareness of victims’ rights and services.
- Leadership: Be a community leader and stakeholder.
- Sustainability: Establishing community trust as well as resources in achieving our mission.
- Program Services: To address the neighborhood gaps in serving crime victims in a trauma-informed approach.
- Community Engagement: To be a strong community partner. Build strong relationships within our neighborhoods to achieve our mission.
- If you are a crime victim and are in need of services please call: 215-763-3280
- Services offered (Including Victim Compensation)