A coalition, for the purposes of Wikidelphia, is a group of organizations that calls itself a coalition. Some organizations call themselves "coalitions", but for our purposes here, they're really not coalitions but organizations, because they're made up of individuals. Maybe the organizations are using the word "coalition" to make themselves sound bigger. At any rate, what we'll do here is, when we add this category to a page, we'll also look for a list of member organizations, and we'll include that list as a "Member Organizations" item under the Info heading.
Pages in category "Is-Coalition"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition (PICC)
- Pennsylvania’s Education for All Coalition (PEAC)
- Philadelphia Coalition for Affordable Communities (PCAC)
- Philadelphia Coalition for Racial Economic and Legal Justice (REAL)
- Philadelphia Coalition for Victim Advocacy (PCVA)
- Philadelphia Community of Leaders (PCOL)
- Philadelphia Crosstown Coalition
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development (PHENND)
- Philadelphia Jobs with Justice (JwJ)
- Philadelphia Reentry Coalition
- Philadelphia Youth Sports Collaborative (PYSC)
- Philly Coalition for REAL Justice
- Philly Food Finder
- Philly SUN
- PICO National Network
- Points of Light
- POWER - Interfaith Coalition