Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Liberating Structures List Alpha on Wikidelphia in Alphabetically order
- (Items in the above list that are marked with an asterisk have my notes in them)
- Liberating Structures List on Wikidelphia Using the LS Website's "order of difficulty"
Practice progressive methods for helping others, receiving help, and asking for help
- Groups of 3: two participants interacting face-to-face in the roles of client and coach plus one observer
- During four rounds the person in the role of client shares a challenge he or she is passionate about.
- While the observer pays close attention, the coach responds in a sequence of patterns that is different for each round as follows.
- Quiet Presence (Scroll past the Loud)
- Guided Discovery(Great Examples)
- Loving Provocation (Click around for examples)
- Process Mindfulness (Scroll & Ignore the Ads)
Editor's Note: With each of the above four personality types, I have offered a link to an article on the net that is a defining essay for each of the personality type response. Stan (talk) 10:18, 5 January 2020 (EST)
- Change unwanted giving help patterns that include: premature solutions; unneeded advice; adding pressure to force use of advice; moving to next steps too quickly; trying too hard not to overhelp
- Change unwanted asking for help patterns that include: mistrusting; not sharing real problem; accepting help without ownership; looking for validation, not help; resenting not getting enough
- See the handout in the "Related Documents" menu.